Goods prohibited by FedExPrerequisite
Here is the list of goods prohibited by FedEx, for international shipments only:
- Money (coins except collector's coins, cash, stamps, negotiable commercial paper equivalent to cash such as endorsed securities, stocks, bonds and cash certificates).
- Explosives, fireworks and other items of an incendiary or flammable nature.
- Human bodies, organs or body parts, human and animal embryos, cremated or decomposed human remains, except blood, urine and other liquid samples necessary for diagnosis.
- Firearms, war material, ammunition and parts.
- Foodstuffs, perishable foods and drinks requiring refrigeration or requiring a controlled environment.
- Plants and plant bodies, including seeds and cut flowers.
- Lottery tickets, gambling items.
- Perishable foodstuffs (other than foodstuffs).
- Pornographic articles.
- Hazardous waste, including, but not limited to, used hypodermic needles and/or syringes or medical waste.
- Ice, unless the packaging has been approved by the FedEx Test and Study Laboratory prior to shipment.
- Dead or stuffed animals.
- Live animals and insects, pets and live fish.