Goods prohibited by DHL ExpressPrerequisite
Here is the list of goods prohibited by DHL Express:
- Complete firearms, ammunition, explosives, explosive devices or test pieces, compressed air weapons, replicas or imitation firearms.
- Counterfeit goods, cash, bullion (of any precious metal).
- Live animals, parts or remains of animals, such as ivory.
- Human remains or ashes.
- Precious or semi-precious stones in bulk.
- Cannabis or its derivatives.
- Prohibited products such as narcotics or other illegal drugs.
- Risky or dangerous products as defined by the ADR (European Agreement relating to the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road), the IATA (International Air Transport Association), the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization), or any other competent body.