Goods prohibited by ChronopostPrerequisite
Here is the list of goods prohibited by Chronopost:
- Dangerous products : ammunition, gas, flammable, radioactive, toxic, infectious or corrosive materials, ...
- Valuables : jewellery, timepieces, precious stones and metals, coins, currencies, banknotes, financial or transferable securities, securities or means of payment, debt instruments or trade bills, gift vouchers, telephone cards or equivalents, in general any paper document or other medium allowing payment to be made fungible and/or subject to the legality of transporting funds.
- Living : living or dead animals or beings, plants.
- Temperature-controlled goods or perishable foodstuffs.
- Illegal products : firearms, weapons of war or collector's weapons, loaded or not, narcotics, psychotropic drugs, works of art, antiques, publications or audiovisual media prohibited by any applicable law or regulation.
- Documents : responses to calls for tenders, pre-qualification files in the context of awarding contracts and copies of examinations.
- For shipments abroad, additionally : furs and objects not allowed for import into the country of destination.