Using your own Lettre Suivie shipping contract
You can contact us to add your Lettre Suivie contract to Boxtal. It will then be visible on the > Shipping contracts page.
When managing your shipments on the Shipping > Pending page, you will then see Lettre Suivie offers with a price of 0€ during quotations.
Initial configuration will be managed by our teams.
You must deposit your items in the center determined with your La Poste sales representative (corresponding to the center indicated on the deposit slip).
For each deposit, you must print your deposit slip in two copies, sign it and have it stamped by the center.
The deposit slip was provided to you by your La Poste sales representative and must be modified before printing with the information corresponding to your deposit:
- The Date du dépôt (date of deposit) in DD/MM/YYYY format (the dates on the deposit slip and on the shipping labels must be similar and correspond to the effective date of deposit. If you do not deposit your letters the same day, remember to modify the departure date of your shipments before generating your shipping labels on the Shipping > Pending page).
- The Heure de dépôt (deposit time) in hh:mm format.
- The N° dépôt (deposit number - the deposit numbers must follow each other logically).
- The Libellé du dépôt (deposit description - free field which allows you to identify your deposit).
- in the Montant Affranchissement (postage amount) table, the column Nb total de plis ou Nb de plis Intra Zone TVA (Total number of items or Number of items Intra VAT Zone) with on each white line corresponding to your deposit the number of items posted.
The offers linked to your Lettre Suivie contract are not visible in the Get a quote funnel.
The dimensions to respect for your letters are as follows:
- Length + width + thickness <= 100 centimeters
- Longest side <= 60 centimeters
- Thickness <= 3 centimeters
- Weight <= 3kg
You cannot benefit from AXA insurance on these offers.
Your shipping labels are in 10x15 format so they can be used directly on a thermal printer or on an A4 printer (up to 4 labels per page).
When you send a letter with a slip generated via Boxtal on your Lettre Suivie contract, you are billed directly by La Poste according to the rates in force.