Shipping methods not showing (Boxtal connect WooCommerce)Prerequisite
If during your tests on your Wordpress store, you notice that the Boxtal connect shipping method that you have configured is not displayed during checkout, please check the following points:
- Check the order of your shipping zones, a shipping zone placed above yours will apply in priority if its conditions of application are met.
- You must have created at least one price rule for this method.
- Check any filters on the shipping classes of your method, if you have a shipping class on a price rule, all the products in the basket must belong to this class for the rule to apply.
- You must test with existing postal codes (in particular, 75000 Paris or 69000 Lyon are not valid).
- Make sure that the composition of your basket is compatible with your rules in terms of weight and price.
- Make sure that your products are correctly configured, for example "virtual" type products do not allow the display of a shipping method during checkout.