Requesting an investigation to locate a shipment
If your shipment has not had a tracking update for more than 72 hours, a locate investigation should be initiated with the carrier.
To do this, you must send a request using the contact form with the most detailed description possible of your goods and its packaging.
Regarding the merchandise:
- Invoice for the goods (recommended).
- Type of product.
- Quantity, size, color.
- References (IMEI number for mobile phones, for example).
Regarding the packaging:
- Material and color of the packaging.
- Type and color of tape.
- Exterior distinctive sign (logo, writing, ... or none).
The more detailed your description, the greater the chances of finding your shipment.
The carrier will then begin its investigation, with deadlines specific to each carrier:
- Chronopost, 10 working days.
- Colissimo, 15 working days.
- Private Parcel, 10 working days.
- Delivengo, 21 working days.
- DHL Express, 10 working days.
- DHL Freight, 30 working days.
- FedEx, 15 working days.
- Happy-Post, 60 working days.
- Mondial Relay, 21 working days.
- Relais Colis, 10 working days.
- Sodexi, 15 working days.
- TNT International, 15 working days.
- National TNT, 30 working days.
- UPS, 12 working days.
If your shipment is not found within this time, the carrier will declare it lost, and you may file a claim for loss.